OCTOBER GOALS RECAP:
1. Execute my Fall Capsule Wardrobe. October for the fall capsule went well. An in-depth post to recap last month is in the works. In short: so far, so good. Love this project and hope to continue it through the rest of the fall and beyond.
2. Practice saying no/ Carve out time in my schedule just for me. I think this will be a lifetime goal for me. I’d so much rather say yes than say no (The FOMO (fear of missing out) struggle is real). But I’m learning, and am definitely scaling back where I can.
3. Go to a pumpkin patch. Check. We had a fun day at the patch with 7 of us, and got some fun photos.
4. Think of & create halloween costumes for Daniel and I. For the first time in the past three years, Daniel and I quickly decided on a couples costume that we both liked. However, also for the first time in the past three years, we had no costume parties to go to this year. On Halloween we grabbed happy hour with 3 other couples, but there was no dressing up for us for the first time maybe ever. #thisisn’tcollegeanymore We’ll shelf that Halloween costume idea for next year.
1. Launch the holiday line in my shop. Planned for November 3rd, and am so excited about these holiday pieces. Great both as a gift or for yourself. Watch for a discount code that first week.
2. Schedule photoshoots. I am collaborating with a few photographers on lifestyle shoots this month, and am really looking forward to scheduling and executing those. There are some very fun ideas in the works and I'll be sure to post the photos here.
3. Go to a tree farm. Christmas is early this year, and we are hoping to get our tree sooner rather than later. Hopefully that means some weekend in November we'll make the trek to a tree farm.
4. Design our Christmas cards. This year’s card is going to take a bit more work than in previous years, and I am hoping to at least get them design and printed before Dec 1st so that I can have time to calligraphy the addresses. I love getting them out early, and the last thing I need is extra pressure during an already busy season. I have big hopes for our card this year and can’t wait to design it.
I honestly cannot believe November is here and the holiday season is upon us. So many good things happening this month!