1. Launch the holiday line in my shop. (CHECK) The holiday line has been well received! Thank you for all your orders. Working hard to get them shipped as soon as possible.
2. Schedule photoshoots. (CHECK) I've collaborated with a few local photographers on recent shoots. More coming to the blog soon.
3. Go to a tree farm. (CHECK) In an unexpected twist, we were given a tree this year by Swansons Nursery (thank you, Swansons!) So, technically, we didn't visit a tree farm, but I really love the tree we got.
4. Design our Christmas cards. (CHECK, CHECK!) I designed and printed them myself this year, and I really love how they turned out. I'm almost finished with the addressing. They were a ton of work, but seeing them finished makes them so worth it. And I especially love that I created them entirely myself, from the calligraphy, to the design, to the printing, to the addressing. A labor of love, but they look amazing. Will reveal photos on the blog after Christmas!
(I like to think of this month's goal as more of a Christmas bucket list, to take the pressure off an over-the-top already busy month)
1. See the Christmas Lights on Candy Cane Lane. There is one darling neighborhood goes all out at Christmas each year, and it's so fun to stroll the streets and see all the lights. A magical Christmas moment.
2. Go ice-skating. Embarrassingly, I have my own skates. My husband is athletic and great at any sport, and he's up for a skate night if I promise hot chocolate and maybe a double date with another fun couple.
3. Decorate our tree and house. A given! But I'm looking forward to it.
4. Fly to California to visit my family at Christmas. I can't wait.
5. Attend 7 Christmas parties, including 2 weddings. That may sound crazy full, but I love a full calendar, and thankfully, so does my husband. Love this time of year for so many reasons, but I really love getting to see so many people we love at all the parties.
What's on your Christmas bucket list? So many things to look forward to this month!