From top left:
1. Addressing Christmas cards is my life right now. So. Many. Addresses. But this my favorite part of the whole processing, addressing and thinking about all of our family and friends all over the world. Love that they all feel a little closer at Christmastime.
2. Christmas tree hunting. Best ever this year with a gift from Swansons Nursery, a free tree! Loved their selection AND the fact that they have trees in a covered greenhouse, a necessity in Seattle with unpredictable weather.
3. Another Christmas card sneak peek, the backs. Love that Merry & Bright stamp and our custom address stamp. Both are available here.
4. Our tree!
5. At Westward on Saturday night with a few friends.
6. Tree shopping with Daniel.
7. The two newest pieces to my accessory collection: the striped foldover clutch and metallic gold wristlet, made locally by my friend Erika. Loved getting to see her on Saturday. This is a peek at her workspace. Thankful for my fellow entrepreneur friends, such a gift.
8. The first snow of the season! This greeted us Saturday morning. As a California, snow will always be novel and magical to me.
9. The shortest days of the year means my house is constantly aglow. Love candles.
10. The GF pumpkin pie my amazing mother in law made for Thanksgiving. Divine.
11. I ran a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale this weekend. Thank you for all your orders!
12. My responsibility for Thanksgiving: apps. Love a good cheese tray, and those gold West Elm cheese knives.
13. The photo I posted on Thanksgiving of Daniel and I with the caption "Home." Love him, and our second holiday season as newlyweds.
14. Thanksgiving prep.
15. The monogramed glasses White Elephant Designs sent me. Adore.
SUCH a good weekend. Hope yours was wonderful and cozy too.