I am a notorious over-packer (see this post here) but last week, I packed in a carry-on for our trip to Mexico. A few travel-sized beauty items are what saved me. My top 10 favorites are listed below, including some of my everyday-can't-live-without items.
1. Tresemme Dry Shampoo - A required product for me. Especially when traveling places where you don't want to bother washing your hair daily.
2. Tresemme Hair Spray - I recently learned how to tease my hair for volume, and it's been a gamer changer for me.
3. Travel sized toothpaste - A necessity for carry-on luggage.
4. Bobbi Brown Blush - Love this blush in Pale Pink. The brightest pop of color.
5. Jane Iredale Powder - A great mineral, pressed power.
6. Illuminare Foundation - My favorite foundation also happens to be travel-sized approved. This mineral foundation has awesome coverage and great staying-power.
7. Bare Minerals Bronzer - I wear it daily for a healthy glow.
8. Julep Eyeshadow Palette - Love the neutral color palate.
9. Johnson's Baby Wash - doubles as a gentle face wash and body wash in a convenient travel size.
10. Garnier Fructis Shampoo and Conditioner - I like to travel with my own conditioner, because the hotel ones never feel like they do the job. This brand is widely available.
That's all I travel with, beauty product wise! I wear eyelash extensions (in-depth post coming soon) so I don't travel with mascara or an eyelash curler. It's been life changing. Love all these products!
To note: links are affiliate.