We had a nearly-record-breaking day of weather yesterday, with temperatures almost reaching 70 degrees. It felt like summer in Seattle. To celebrate, we made these basil gin sours that were fresh and delicious. Recipe below:
BASIL GIN SOURS
1. Muddle a few basil leaves at the bottom of a glass
2. Fill the glass with ice
3. Add gin (about a shot glass worth, or one and a half ounces)
4. Fill the rest of the glass with lemonade
5. Squeeze half of a fresh lemon in
6. Top with chopped fresh basil
7. Stir and enjoy!
A classic drink for spring. The perfect mix of sweet and sour, and so fresh. Will definitely be making these again soon.