Spring brings it out in me. The need to declutter, reorganize, reevaluate, and redesign. And I love it. Announcing, the new blog design!
A few key changes to point out:
1. The new logo. I needed something that represented how the business is moving more towards watercolor brush lettering, and away from formal calligraphy. I love this edgy and imperfect style so much right now.
2. The categories side bar is now simplified (thank you, word of 2015) into just word links, no photos. I wanted to streamline the side bar a bit and this saves so much space.
3. The shop section is now live! You can purchase paper items, stamps, logos, etc under that tab. New to the tab is that I'm now offering small business consulting sessions, due to the amount of requests I get to meet in person. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet either in person, or via video chat if you're not local to Seattle. Perfect for growing your small business and brand presence.
4. Another new service and main navigation bar addition, mini photo sessions! Again, as a response to demand, I've gotten so many requests for this type of shoot and am now offering it as my schedule allows. Please contact me for more details.
5. Updated page for where to buy my favorite things, including a new section on beauty items. A separate post is planned to discuss this more in detail.
6. Phone cases are live. So much to say about this product launch. More coming soon.
I really love this new look. Hope you do too!