Last weekend (and some of last week) from top left:
1. My beloved glitter heels. Worn for so many holiday parties throughout the past three years. Broke them out again last weekend and they never disappoint.
2. Shipping out the last of the holiday orders. Thank you for all your purchases! The shop will remain open but shipping is closed for Christmas. All orders will begin shipping again on January 2nd.
3. Pretty shop window at a pop-up event with my friend Erika.
4. West Elm sale finds. Love their throws, and am hoping to use that monogrammed ornament year-round on our gallery wall.
5. Just your average mail day in December. Thank you to every postal worker out there! Deliveries are insane in December.
6. Throwback to our San Francisco trip last summer. The dreamiest dollhouses.
7. From the #petitejoys tag by @gabriellahoell. This little group of instagramers is growing like crazy. Join in and add your photos to the hashtag!
8. Hot Chocolate with whipped cream and sprinkles. Perfect December dessert.
9. A butternut squash soup. Hoping to share the recipe here soon.
10. I shipped out all our Christmas cards! So much work, but so worth it. Will reveal more details on the blog next week.
11. Shorter days mean more hours of candlelight. Lighting them has become an evening ritual that I so look forward too.
12. Trimming the tree. Sweet December traditions.
Hope your holiday season is going well!