I'm linking up with The Tiny Twig to share my August goals.
This summer has been one for the books. It's my husband and I's first full summer in Seattle together that we haven't been wedding planning, and it's been a dream. Last summer we were DIYing every free moment we got, and this one we've had space to explore, hike, swim, road trip, stumble onto spontaneous outdoor movies and just enjoy each other. It's been a really sweet season and I'm looking forward to more adventures to come in August.
1. Bike to a brewery. This summer my mom gifted me her 1977 motobecane road bike, and it has been my favorite mode of transportation. We've biked to ice cream, happy hours, dinner, and really love these dates. One of my goals is to go a little farther, maybe with a group of friends, and spend the day wine tasting or at a brewery. Summer at it's finest.
2. Visit Canada. I have a trip planned with my husband and in-laws to visit my husband's side of the family there. I'm excited to see the tiny town my mother-in-law grew up in, visit with new family, and explore this country.
3. Celebrate our one year anniversary (September 1st, but we're going away the weekend before) in Coure d'Lane, Idaho. We're excited about a lake weekend away to celebrate.
4. Possibly welcome our new nephew! My sister-in-law is due in early September, but he could very well arrive in August. I cannot wait to meet this little one.
5. Figure out Twitter. I just joined, and am excited to explore further and see what it's all about. Do you tweet? Leave your twitter handle in the comments and let's connect!
6. Make homemade ice cream. Coffee ice cream is my jam, and I want to use the ice cream maker we got as a wedding present to make our own. Can't wait for this one.
What are your August goals?