I added this link to the sidebar during The Great Blog Revamp last weekend and wanted to share it here too. This is a list of my must-haves and go-to beauty items. Below are links (affiliate) and more info.
1. JULEP NAIL POLISH - I love that there's no harsh chemicals. Best "natural" nail polish, great shades to choose from, and local to Seattle. See the colors I wear under #alliewearsjulep on Instagram.
2. SMASHBOX PRIMER - Great for making foundation last longer, and the green tin counteracts redness without actually appearing green on skin.
3. ILLUMINARE FOUNDATION - I love this mineral foundation and have been wearing it since high school. Best full-coverage, last all day, mineral makeup on the market. The color I wear is Florentine Fair. It comes in a few formulas, I love both the matte and the extra coverage concealer.
4. CHI FLAT IRON - Best flat iron. Gets super hot super fast.
5. CONAIR HAIR DRYER - I'm a die hard fan of Conair dryers. They're inexpensive, they last forever, they speed up drying time, and the negative ions help reduce frizz.
6. BOBBI BROWN BLUSH IN PALE PINK - I love a bright blush, and this one does the trick. I wear it everyday year round for a healthy glow.
7. KENRA 25 VOLUME HAIRSPRAY - Best hairspray, with long lasting hold while not being overly stiff. Winner of many awards in the beauty business.
8. OSIS TEXTURE POWDER - Just discovered this product and love that it adds texture and volume at the roots, and extends my blowout. A little goes a long way.